panelarrow

For whatever I can share to inform, inspire, enlighten, and bring joy and hope to others, then this blog has best served its purpose.

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Rest in peace Maya Angelou: A poem


I noticed why
My thoughts wander
In the still point

Of the sea and sky,
The strong current
Of your vitality

Exactly the distance
Of a sharpest focus
Found me in the eyes

Where words
Washed you up like music
Creating pulsing waves

In this graceful exit
Of the still beautiful,
Reverberating song. 

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful tribute to Maya Angelou!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Julia. She deserves a beautiful tribute.

      Delete

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Sample Text


Copyright © 2011-2015. My Journey by Napoleon Nalcot. Powered by Blogger.
My photo

I write meaningful discussions on a wide variety of topics for whatever positive transformations these may bring upon my readers as a result. 

Featured post

World War III is a battle to preserve humanity from those who would like to completely destroy it

If it's the game of chess, nations are now key-positioning their pieces for a duel. No matter how well the game may be played and wo...

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Google+ Followers

Search This Blog

Translate

If you found this blog helpful, you may donate to show your support.

Like us on Facebook

Share Button

Flickr Images

recent posts

About Author

Latest Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Me

Popular Posts

Copyright © My Journey | Powered by Blogger
Design by AnarielDesign | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com | Free Blogger Templates