Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas and the best of gifts we can give to others

Christmas is the best time to reflect on what Christ has done for us and to express such examples through action. Of course, we have to give out of what we can afford to give to others; to reach out to everyone, most especially those who need it most, as each one of us deserves to receive a heartily given gift. The best gifts we can give someone are our time and love. But, sometimes, still we can express it through material things as long as they are heartily given. The Almighty God has given us the priceless gift of love through Christ.

I’m sure not all of you would agree about the fact that Christmas is being celebrated on the 25th of December. Maybe I will agree with them on that but then, I won’t. It doesn’t matter if whatever specific date you would have to celebrate Christmas but what’s important is that you’ve got to celebrate it no matter what. After all, no one knows about the exact date of Christ’s birth. Some Bible scholars cited the month of September as the month by which Christ was probably born. But to celebrate it instead on December 25 is so much better than to not celebrate it at all.

So, in this very important occasion, allow me to express my best of gifts that I can afford to give by investing time to write this short article. I hope that, by sharing this, I can enlighten, inspire, and enrich some souls who are willing enough to as well invest some of their time reading. While I may not be able to reach out to everyone personally, hopefully this one may have to fill in for whatever the gaps. May the spirit of Christmas touches everyone’s hearts and reflect on the gift of giving—the gift that keeps on giving.

My wife Leah, son Nathaniel Harris, and myself wishes everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year! May the Almighty God bless us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...