Monday, January 30, 2012

What now my love--it's Valentine?

It's two weeks to go till Valentine's Day, but I hope you will remember this poem of my original composition, which I happened to post in my blog this early, come Feb 14. There are lots of ways to celebrate it though, and here's just a few of what I can suggest (through the verses):





What now my love--it's Valentine?
I'll put a flower in your hair
And take you to a dinner date;
Or what is purest love affair?

What now my love--it's Feb Fourteen?
I'll kiss you sweetly on the cheek
And hug you tight that you can't breath;
Or what is more that you could take?

What now my love--a Day of Hearts?
I'll whisper something in your ear
And grab your hand but palm to palm;
Or should we settle it with beer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...