Monday, August 1, 2011

There was a time for everything

There was a time in my life when I have asked myself about why we should grow old and die? I would have learned later on for the answers and this poem, which I've just finished writing, is one. But life is a journey and, along the way, we can find inspirations by being just an inspiration to others. And though we grow old and die, we would live forever...in His time!


There was a time for everything
And for everything that will be;
Like the shadow of your smile glows
Where the darkness takes me away--

The gloom can't make no further hold.
A strand of hair, I contemplate:
Each is counted--has time to shine
Like stars--drawn towards its own fate.

So, go on like nothing happens;
Take the journey for what it brings.
And for everything that will be:
There was a time for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...