Friday, June 10, 2011

Your frozen breath has been to me




"If you learn from your suffering, and really come to understand the lesson you were taught, you might be able to help someone else who's now in the phase you may have just completed. Maybe that's what it's all about after all..."
       --Anonymous











Your frozen breath has been to me
A sweet embrace of warmth and love;
So warm it dashed the wintry grip
Of all a morning you could have.

In the darkness and the cold
Your glow retreat like a lonely star;
But yet I saw what is, I thought,
Something that you will be for more.

Racing on the wings of the wind
My words shall come to you to please;
And with the fullness of the Light
To wipe the tears dry from your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...