The system of numerology is a method of divination which is also employed in the use of magic. Based upon Pythagoras' statement that, "the world is built upon the power of numbers," numerology became systems of both divination and magic because both systems are based upon the broader concept that the entire universe is composed of mathematical patterns, and all things can be expressed in numbers which correspond to universal vibrations. Therefore, all things, including names, words, birth dates and birthplaces, are able to be reduced to numbers in order to determine personalities, destinies and fortunes of individuals.
The Theory of Everything, on the other hand, is a putative theory of theoretical physics that fully explains and links together all known physical phenomena, and predicts the outcome of any experiment that could be carried out in principle. A Theory of Everything would unify all the fundamental interactions of nature: gravitation, strong interaction, weak interaction, and electromagnetism. Einstein intensely searched for such a unifying theory during the last decades of his life. However, none of these attempts were successful.
The terrorist attack on American soil last September 11, 2001 was filled with numerical coincidences many of us failed to anticipate or notice. Here are some facts to cite with (the number "11" is considered a master number by numerologists):
* "New York City" is composed of 11 characters.
* September 11 is the 254th day of the year. 2+5+4=11.
* September 11 in numerical form could be 9/11. 9+1+1= 11.
* The Twin Towers represent the number "11".
* The U.S. president during that time was George W. Bush. "George W. Bush" is a name composed of 11 characters.
* Flight 77, the flight that hit the south tower, had 65 passengers on board; 6+5=11.
* Flight 11, the airline that hit the north tower, had 92 passengers on board; 9+2=11(there were 11 crew members on board).
* After the attack, the US declared war on terror and attacked Afghanistan where the Al Quaeda leader Osama bin Ladin was hiding. "Afghanistan", by the way, is composed of 11 characters.
Are these just numerical coincidences to events or these things actually happened because they are destined to be so? Can everything in creation be explained by a numerical equation? The Theory of Everything, in my opinion, as well as the numerical wisdom some of us are lead to believe with, should be able to convince us more that God alone knows what's best for us as He is far most beyond a Law for everything than just mere theories to deal with at.