I can light you a candle

If you would let me, I can light you a candle. When your world needs color that I can add; when you can't find the way out to the open; when you're down and troubled--I can be a friend.

I can light you a candle, if you would let me, everyday of your life: your darkest night will be no more. But, if you would just let me, I can light you a candle everywhere.

For there I am in the air that you breathe in the gloom of the day when you reach for a hand to take you away; there I am in the tears that you shed when the pains that you felt broke your heart.

There I am glowing, wanting to be tangled. I can light you a candle
when your world needs color that I can add. Your heart will have
wings like I have mine. You can see things that I saw. You will be
in the place that I go. The joy of getting there--

I am your masterpiece, you are my artist.

Comments

Popular Posts